Application and Registration Procedures:
New students entering grades 1-8 will be considered for admission based on academic and discipline records and a personal interview.
New students to the Pre-K program must be four years old by September 1, and applicants to the Kindergarten class must be five years old by September 1 in accordance with Montgomery County regulations.
New students to the Little Group program must be three years old and toilet trained before admission.
Registration for new students is ongoing through October of each school year.
While spots are available in the Little Group program, registration is ongoing.
All applications for admission are to be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee as determined by the school administration.
Applications are considered as they are received.
Registration paperwork and fees are due within four weeks of receipt of acceptance letters. Registration for Pre-K students includes the assessment of a deposit fee for kindergarten. This fee secures a kindergarten spot for the Pre-K student, and is deducted from the tuition figure owed for kindergarten.
Requirements for registration include:
- Registration form
- Tuition contract
- Registration fee
- Kindergarten fee (if applicable)
- Baptismal certificate for Catholic students
- Birth Certificate
- Report cards, test scores and Psycho-educational assessment and IEP forms if applicable 8.Health and immunization records
- Home and School Association volunteer form and fee.
- Proof of Fingerprinting and Virtus training (for all parents wishing to volunteer in a situation where they will have contact with children).
Registration for Current Students
Returning families register for the coming school year in March. At that time a registration fee is due.